 In a message dated 4/30/05 3:00:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
 jyouells2000 writes:

 Interesting state of mind yourself, easyone. Because I thought
mrfishy had misunderstood MDixon, in the space of 25 words you implied
that  I was a racist, fundementalist, bigot - based on a '*' in the
word  hell.

 Nice,
 JohnY

 JohnY you are right in both assertions. Mrfishey completely  missed
what I said as did Easyone, and then Easyone labeled you for
understanding what they missed.

Bingo!

Like the TMO, when driven by idealistic zeal, it's very easy to throw
away ethics and principle's and do anything. Instead of talking about
ideas it moves to personal attack and dishonesty... Give me the so
called 'ignorant' and honest self interest any day.

Just trying to get the F*cking point,
JohnY