--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> "When the mind realizes God, it is permanently established there and
> does not desire other things."
>
> Some moments before he passed away, he told Mahesh, "What I have
> taught you also contains the knowledge of the technique for the
> householder".
>
> The disciple should not copy the behaviour of Guru. [Brahmananda]
>
> The aim of life is to stop the mind from involvement with this
world.
> [Brahmananda]
>
> http://oaks.nvg.org/vo1ra2.html

I think everyone knows Wikipedia,  an opensource, online dictionary,
freely edible by anyone. Wikipedia has a sister project called
Wikiquote. I took liberties to just set up a page for Guru Dev on
Wikiquote, it's here:
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Brahmananda_Saraswati
It links to the wikipedia entry of Guru Dev:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmananda_Saraswati

Anybody, knowing good quotes can contribute to it, or simply edit it,
improve upon it, here:
http://en.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=Brahmananda_Saraswati&action=edit

Nobody has yet setup a quotations page of Maharishi, if you want to
start it, you can use this link:
http://en.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=Maharishi_Mahesh_Yogii&action=edit
paste in your favourate quotes, and then save it. There is a helppage,
which opens in a separate window.

This is Maharishis wikipedia entry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maharishi_Mahesh_Yogi