--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shanti2218411" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>   Easyone,ever consider anger management? Cause youe posts
frequenly
> come across as pretty angry.BTW I'm pretty sure you will respond to
> this post in the same way but who knows maybe I"m wrong  :) Kevin

It would appear that Easyone's anger is a normal stage of cleansing
the three gunas in the process of inner alchemy -- wherein we
generally progress from the White (sattva) radiance through the Red
(rajas) to the Black (tamas). During the White, we may see the
teacher's consciousness as our own. During the Red, we may feel a
great deal of anger and disillusionment, a lot of rage in the lower
belly. I found the flying sutra to be exquisite at enlivening this,
just before bringing on the Dark Night of the Soul (Black). Simply
accepting these qualities inside oneself, rather than resisting and
projecting them, eases the process considerably. As always,
resistance = suffering. Upon completion of the Black, we stand naked
and alone, bereft of concepts and criteria, ready to accept the
Perfection of the Now ("Crucifixion" into Brahman). It's a natural
process. Simple nonjudgemental attention on the feelings and
allowing them to "breathe" or to "breathe through them" can also
help at certain points.