Title: Template
May 03, 2005 - Stop Judging

 I have discovered that when I bring myself to stop stating judgments aloud, I save myself the ordeal of listening to the same judgments made of me.  When I bring myself to stop thinking judgments, I save myself from every untoward event!

William Samuel
A Guide to Awareness and Tranquility

Thinking is nothing more than the comparing of one thing against another; it is judgment in motion.  When we cease the process of "thinking," we know there is nothing to compare; there is only ONE.

Carson's Commentary

Was this message forwarded to you?
The Daily Inspiration e-mail is free.
To Subscribe - Click Here

Hi Bert & Christina,

Your snapshots are phenomenal!  The quotes are very helpful.  Some days it's like you are writing just to me for it is exactly what I needed to hear.

Thanks so much for all your beauty & love.

Jeanne Hickey

                 Lindenhurst, Illinois, United States

Please feel free to forward The Daily Inspiration to a friend - and...
don't forget to check out our new web site
http://www.your-inner-peace.com

Bert & Christina Carson
FuturePoint Communication
6868 Moores Mill Road
Huntsville, Alabama  35811  USA
1-256-682-6511
e-mail: Bert [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Christina [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe from The Daily Inspiration Mailing List - click here