see below
> answers below please.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > >just as Maharishi has said.
> > here is the key sentence isn't it. uncle Bob said and we must do.
> LOL
> >
> To be precise I believe everything Maharishi says, all of it.

Why do you believe everything Maharishi says? where this need
comes from?

It's also implying that you don't think that MMY can ever lie per se.

> However I can't accept everything he says, and I certainly don't do
> everything he says.
>
> > I believe you don't really know what @enlightenment@ truly means.
> > but have self imposed concepts.
> This is an interesting statement, sort of along the lines of
> knowledge is structured in consciousness...yes I have self-imposed
> concepts of enlightenment, otherwise I wouldn't know what I was
> doing. just as I have self-imposed concepts of morality. Does that
> mean I am a moral person? depends on the observer.

that's fine.
we all do have our concepts and yours reminds me of what I used to
have, which seems to me narrow at this point.

> > Secondly I don't see MMY or any other Guru as G-D. Do you?
> > This is probably the difference between us.
> By G-D do you mean Guru Dev, Brahmananda Saraswati? No I have
never,
> ever confused Maharishi with Guru Dev. Their energy is completely
> different. Guru Dev is my Father. Maharishi is someone else.

No I meant G-D to be GOD.  (just foolish old habit of mine),
I was replying to your "God a self-imposed enlightened dictatorship"
.

> > > what's KC? Does that stand for Krishna Consciousness?? I don't
> know
> > > that thing.
> > > >

> > yes, including the self deluded ones.
> Hey I am the Master of self delusion, or getting there anyway...

ain't we all. Just as you think you *know* something it evaporates
into thin air the next day.
;)