<<<If people everywhere stopped thinking that they had the only true
solution then we could all come together and get some real work
done.>>>

Lol. I thought hippies died out a while back.

<<Stop taking this shit out on MDixon.  He did nothing to you.>>

He murdered my children. He and Bush murdered my children for a lie
and Bush's huge ego and ignorant brain. As Jesus said. If you harm one
hair on the head of ANY child, I will kick the muthafvkin' daylights
out of you. (Paraphrasing Jesus).

Now fvck off llundrub. EVERY single post from you to me is a
deliberate insult, and you are consistently prejudiced against me. You
want to insult me? I'll meet you in the street. Are you a man or a
mouse.
Now fvck off. I won't be answering any of your prejudiced posts
anymore.