> The only shred of direct evidence in all this is that you
> and he looked at each other for a few seconds and you
> didnıt like him and perceived that he didn't like you.
> I donıt know if he lives in Malibu and drives a Mercedes,
> but if he does, itıs rather presumptuous to assume that
> young babes are giving him blow jobs. Seems like you're
> concocting all this based on your own emotions. (keep in
> mind that Iıve only seen him once, from afar, when he
> had short hair and was one of Mıs pundits). But Iım
> defending him because as Bob Brigante well knows, I like
> truth and fairness. Itıs a moron thing.

I attended a couple of his lectures/Q&A sessions when he was
traveling in S. Florida back in '93 or '94. My only impression is
that his answers struck me as pseudo-profound-sounding non sequiturs
mixed in with lots of giggling, but I'm fully willing to allow that
that was white hot Brahman being interpreted on the level of an
unrepentant kaliyugan. What impressed me most was the greater heart
value of his org and followers, which is what convinced me to take
his course.

As for Kirk's essay, I found it to be an extremely entertaining read.
I love the raw, unrestrained passion, even if it's not entirely
non-fiction.

Alex