In a message dated 5/4/05 11:25:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I've been thinking for the last several years that I'd
like to start teaching TM again. Of course I would
have to do it outside of the constraints of the TMO
and its insane $2500 fee. I'd probably charge $325.00
for a working adult which is the going rate for a
weekend seminar in this area. Of course I'd do it for
less if the person couldn't afford it or if they were
a student or retired. George asks a good question.
Anyone familiar with the legal assaults in the US or
elsewhere that "independents" have experienced?
-Peter
Peter I don't think there is much they can do as long as you don't call it the TM program. I think you can call it TM as taught by MMY but you cannot use the  term Program.