Title: Template
May 05, 2005 - Workshops "R" Us

 You can spend all day in
self-discovery, whether in field, factory or home.

Vernon Howard
1500 Ways to Escape the Human Jungle

To believe that you have no time for self-study is to accept one of the oldest of all ego lies.  You are, in Truth, One with all time and all space.  Pausing to know that, is the only issue you have.

Carson's Commentary

Was this message forwarded to you?
The Daily Inspiration e-mail is free.
To Subscribe - Click Here

Dear Bert and Christina -

Just a quickie to tell you how much your site means to me.  I forward the daily inspiration to all my friends- I tell them they can get it mailed directly to them, but they enjoy my sidebar comments.  You have gotten to the heart of the matter regarding true spirituality. I’m delighted with the new site –
               www.your-inner-peace.com

I'll take a really good look at it tomorrow.  But for now - bless your hearts.

I love you, too!!!!

Roselle Kalosieh

River Edge, New Jersey, United States

Please feel free to forward The Daily Inspiration to a friend - and...
don't forget to check out our new web site
http://www.your-inner-peace.com

Bert & Christina Carson
FuturePoint Communication
6868 Moores Mill Road
Huntsville, Alabama  35811  USA
1-256-682-6511
e-mail: Bert [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Christina [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe from The Daily Inspiration Mailing List - click here