Title: Template
May 08, 2005 - Who Am I?

 All day I think about it, then at  night I say it.
Where did I come from, and what am I supposed to be doing?
I have no idea.
My soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that, and I intend to end up there.

This drunkenness began in some
other tavern.
When I get back around to that place,
I'll be completely sober.  Meanwhile,
I'm like a bird from another continent, sitting in this aviary.
The day is coming when I fly off,
but who is it now in my ears, who hears my voice?
Who says words with this mouth...?

Rumi
Open Secret
Moyne & Barks, tr.

Where you were before you came here is you will be when you're done.  What is there to be concerned about?

Carson's Commentary

Was this message forwarded to you?
The Daily Inspiration e-mail is free.
To Subscribe - Click Here

Dear Christina and Bert,

Perhaps because I am seeing the gorgeous blue sea from our windows and am experiencing such gratitude for the new lens in my left eye (amazing difference) that I especially loved the message for today.  Life is a gift!  You two are part of that gift!

Love,

Nancy Anderson

San Diego, California, United States

              Being Present – April 2, 2005

Please feel free to forward The Daily Inspiration to a friend - and...
don't forget to check out our new web site
http://www.your-inner-peace.com

Bert & Christina Carson
FuturePoint Communication
6868 Moores Mill Road
Huntsville, Alabama  35811  USA
1-256-682-6511
e-mail: Bert [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Christina [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe from The Daily Inspiration Mailing List - click here