Title: Template

The May Hardcopy Issue  - The Moment

The Daily Inspiration
in hardcopy
delivered monthly to your door

A doorway to your inner wisdom.

The May 16th commentary says:
"What you say you believe is meaningless.
You're life tells the real story."

If you were to take each day's quote and commentary, carry it with you, read it again and again, reflecting on its message, you would invite from your own inner wisdom the "how to" you so seek. There are many ways to get in touch with your inner wisdom, but this one is within your reach.  This is the opportunity that the Hardcopy offers you. Reach out for the experience of life that has always been yours.

Subscribe to the monthly version of
The Daily Inspiration

Just $25.95 per year

Mail us a check along with your mailing address
or
Use the Subscribe page on our website

www.thedailyinspiration.com

Was this message forwarded to you?
The Daily Inspiration e-mail is free.
To Subscribe - Click Here

Dear Bert and Christina,

I read the Daily Inspiration every day on the computer, but it's nice to have a hard copy, too.

I also like the "extras" you write in the front and back of each issue.

Thank you,

Teresa Saueressig

Oceanside, California, United States

Please feel free to forward The Daily Inspiration to a friend - and...
don't forget to check out our new web site
http://www.your-inner-peace.com

Bert & Christina Carson
FuturePoint Communication
6868 Moores Mill Road
Huntsville, Alabama  35811  USA
1-256-682-6511
e-mail: Bert [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Christina [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe from The Daily Inspiration Mailing List - click here