Does anyone know how much the Kaplans lost to the TMO in Heavenly Mountain?  If
they
recently sold much of the area for $57 million, are they going to recoup their
losses and
come out ahead?  How much money did they donate over the years?  I would
imagine that
the TMO really misses their deep pockets.