on 5/9/05 10:23 PM, wayback71 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Yeah, but maybe Barry Wright could do a script that would make it zany enough
> to work.  I
> thinkpeople would find MMY's craziness believable.  What is hard to belive is
> all these
> educated, thoughtful, baby boomers actaully sticking withallthis for decades.

We did. It takes some major rethinking to break away. Many people prefer the
relative comfort of remaining where they are. Also, things have grown zanier
by degrees. What is that saying, death by a thousand cuts? You acquire a
tolerance for zaniness. And there's a certain logic (SCI and all that) which
makes sense, so you assume that the zany stuff must make sense too from some
cosmic perspective that you just don't grok because you're too
unenlightened. I've had people say just that to me. They've said, "I've
followed Maharishi this far and things have worked out pretty well for me. I
don't understand why he says and does many things, but he's cosmic and I'm
not, so I just have faith and try to stay attuned to his thinking."