Title: Template
May 10, 2005 - The "Lie"

 Insolence is weakness masquerading as courage.

Vernon Howard
Cosmic Command

Ego-self has many masks and disguises.  They have one thing in common, they are all masks.

Carson's Commentary

Was this message forwarded to you?
The Daily Inspiration e-mail is free.
To Subscribe - Click Here

Dear Bert & Christina,

We just want to say how much we  “in...joy” the Daily Inspiration.  A lot of times we just leave them up on the screen… the grandkids love to have us to read them aloud.

May Love and Peace bless us all.

Your long time friends,

Dana and Tony Goggans

Mentone, Alabama, United States

Please feel free to forward The Daily Inspiration to a friend - and...
don't forget to check out our new web site
http://www.your-inner-peace.com

Bert & Christina Carson
FuturePoint Communication
6868 Moores Mill Road
Huntsville, Alabama  35811  USA
1-256-682-6511
e-mail: Bert [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Christina [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe from The Daily Inspiration Mailing List - click here