This came from a friend in Boone. I did not know this but maybe some
of you already did

HI
It's common knowledge , about the sale of thousands of acres on the
Mountain and a big developer, the same that did Seaside Florida and
many others, is in there - roads already built, first round of homes
under planning.  The developers (Ginn?) have a big construction office
next to Cleveland House and its a big big production.  Homes, golf ,
maybe hotel of some kind.  But I know nothing about M. divine and P.
Have not heard any of my friends up there talk about moving/selling.
I'm having lunchwith  xxxxxxx who is in town today, so I'll see if I
can find out anything and let you know.