--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hi t3rinity ,
> Could you post the link to that googlegroups, I believe I know
> the author to be a good friend.
> TY.

This is the google link
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.meditation
.transcendental/msg/274a469bca3735d4

I think there is some confusion here, actually I am the author of this
post, I just started it with the following quote of Judy Stein:

> > J.Stein wrote:
> >
> > "...or Rajas spending most of their waking
> > hours doing program, or Purusha and Mother Divine.
> > (What's happening with them, I wonder?  I haven't seen
> > them mentioned in any of the new pronouncements.)"

What came after that was my theorizing, about what I believe Maharishi
believes. It's not necessarily my belief. Me, I don't know. But if you
judge a person, as so many have done here, it's good if you know where
a person is coming from.

Michael