--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Not so much that his personality is "flawed", but that
> it is exactly what it is. "Flawed" implies some sort
> of standard or basis of evaluation. I don't know what
> that would be other than some story I need to tell
> myself.

Do you classify "having dementia" a story? That was your "story" or
explanation yesterday. Is this story now being dropped?  Or is the
"story" that MMY is simply an unexplainable paradox being dropped?
(Prior "stories").

Is it a "story" -- your evaluation  of others as having an unfulfilled
father issues in explaining other's behavior towards MMY? Or is that
"purely experienced"?

> But now you can't then take the counter
> position and say that his personality is "perfect." It
> is neither flawed nor perfect. If you drop all stories
> you just have pure experience left.

Is it really possible to "drop all stories" and experiencing someone
or something "purely"? Doesn't all experience have some intermediary
level of interpretation? I equate interpretation as "story". How are
you defining "story"?  Is it different from interpretation?

If one is to believe the claimants to Brahman on this list, even THAT
is an understanding -- which implies to me it is an interpretation of
an experience. And doesn't leesha-vidya and "personality" provide a
layer of interpreation on "the world" which differentiates the
relative views of those who are Blazing Brahman? For example, MMY and
SSRS apparently view the UK differently on the surface level. They
have different "stories" about it. So, again I am trying ot get to the
point of is it really possible to "drop all stories" and experiencing
someone or something "purely" -- even in Brahman?

> And that
> experience varies from person to person.

Why does the experience vary from person to person if there is no
intermediary level of interpreation or story?

>For me MMY is
> absolute Brahman and that Brahman moves in profoundly
> mysterious ways to awaken to itself. All this MMY
> nonsense is pure leela. A deliciously mad dish of
> perfect Kali devouring your mind.

Is that a story -- a level of interpretation -- or do you hold that as
pure experience?

This is not a critic of your statements. Rather, your posts bring up
(some times subtle) distinctions, sometimes apparent contradictions,
which if explained, would make your points clearer  -- if not profound.