On May 10, 2005, at 5:50 PM, Peter Sutphen wrote:

> I love powerful women and always enjoyed her posts on
> AMT as she eviscerated the castrated boys who whined
> for her to be kind. A regular Kali. Strings their baby
> balls around her neck.

Unfortunately dear ole Judy doesn't have any perspective from which to
"argue" from. She clearly is totally sold on TM as the greatest thing
since HaShem on Mt. Sinai. But she doesn't have any perspective
whatsoever outside the movement from which gain a broader View.
Consequently she often ends up just parroting TMO buzz-phrases ad
infinitum. It would be pathetic if it wasn't so sad.

When you see someone who really seems like a follower of a cult, it is
truly sad. I am still reluctant to use that word for the TMO, but if
anyone drives home that feeling (of cultishness) it's dear Judy and her
sidekick John Manning.

I do think her and the Brigantonator would make one hot couple. And
it's clear (to me anyways) that both of them really need to get laid...