Now I get it. He didn't want to remove all the meditators form America because a chaotic America wouldn't be funny.  hhahahhhhhhahha
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 4:53 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Wasn't it our prediction they would end up in the Pundits houses

--FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE;

"Funnily Enough- Maharishi Yogi- Provides the Ultimate Answer for
National Security..."
Good Day:
      Paridoxically, the answer to our ever increasing, high tech
Need for National Security, may lie, in the ancient Vedas, of India;
     This is what The Maharishi Yogi, said today, in a world-wide
internet broadcast..
("Destroy the Enemy, by Destroying the Enmity")
    Maharishi announced today, in a world-wide internet broadcast,
that he is withdrawing his meditation movement, from Great Britain,
being disappointed in the re-election of Tony Blair, saying he is
not going to continue to support Britain's destructive policies, and
give "Nectar to the Dragon."
     Maharishi will move the "advanced meditators from Britain,  to
" two, three, or four countries", other countries, in the coming
weeks, and will show the proven effects of meditation, to produce
coherence in society, increased quality of life, creativity and
peace.
     He said to notice the effect in Britain, of increasing chaos in
the collective consciousness, as the meditators are withdrawn from
that country.
See:  MOU.org/
"Light of God"
Increasing in the World
  ~Live Internet Broadcast~
Wednesday, May 18th. @ 11:30am.EDT

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

Link: http://www.globalcountry.org/EasyWeb.asp?pcpid=43
Email Questions: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

wrote:

> >> I think so. The Manor's a pretty big place. But it was in bad
shape 28 years
> >> ago, when I was a director there. Foundations needed serious
work, etc. Must
> >> be a real mess now. There was some recent renovation work.
Bevan even lived