--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> and/or its
> > > >

> > > Becuase *someone* has/had to create that OS and that *someone* is
> me.
> > > (or you..)
> >
> > Really. You created it?
>
> Yes.
>
> >I just found it installed. No idea how it
> > works, other than basics.
>
> You have no idea how it works because you still didn't get the
> appropriate update version, but no worry, it's coming soon.
>
> > My hat (baseball cap really) is off to you.
> > Will you entertain questions on the OS you created?
>
> I'll be happy but until you have the upgraded version
> you will not understand my answers.
>
> but I'll give you two hints:
> a. The updated version is not adding more software but actually
>    just removing previous installed bugs.
>
> b. Once you will be able not to identify with your OS,

Did you catch the Unc disease and start responding to posts without
reading them? So unlike you Rory, i mean anon. There is no identity
with the OS -- but that does not yet bring the realization that
"I'M THE CREATOR."

But apologies, i did misunderstand your first post, about creating the
OS, I mistakenly assumed you were referring to your localized
intellect and mind creating the OS -- in a sort of "reprogram your
tapes" New-Age / Be-Wealthy-Now seminar sort of way.

The transformation of buddhi to Buddhi and the realization that the
intellect is not the driver / identity (which was realized by the
intellect is not a final realization -- I would hope.  (A intellect
driven realization which discounts the view of some/many that use of
the intellect is a waste of time in spiritual matters)

Your question (implied) is relevant: "What is the relationship of that
which is identity to the stuff that appears not to be indentity?" Yes,
i have heard the "punchline", I have heard others tell how the story
ends.  The key is understanding it in a way similar to the
understanding of the intellect/driver conundrum.

How could that which appears "amorphous" FWFBW (for want of a better
word) "create" something as complex and detailed as the "apparatus"?
Hmm, this one may take a while. ... (yes i know I put "create" in
quotes -- and for a reason).

I was pondering that all afternoon. I am drawn to the thought that it
has to do with reflections of apparent "detail" within itself, like
the illusion of an object that can be created just by light, within a
well shaped crystal bowl.