If the TMO want to shake things up and see who is really serious
they will shortly find out not many. All hell has broken loose it
has not been this crazy in a while with H MT , England, no docs what
is next and do we care?
FYI the meeting at MSAE was the usual dont know what they billed as
some new changes re recti course. I think it was mentioned the
direction they want to go in is separate campus for boys and girls
but no parents are in favor of a more expensive new school this one
is hardly functioning in terms of enrollment. NOt many favor the
spiritual school for boy and one for girls so it may be MMY plan but
wont hold water in this town no one will do it. I heard one lady got
up and complained about having prom again and Ashley was actually
normal and said this is America we do prom funny as last year MMY
said no remember and the families banned together and did it anyway
so they are very powerful as it is our community and some edicts
that come from high are not taken very seriously here at all.
So meditator out there should know that as you hear of these things
and get on this site and all that in Fairfield life is as normal
everyone is at thier job living their family lives and ignoring most
of this and find it at best entertaining.