--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In science the most simple explanation is the most elegant. The
simplest explanation for Maharishi's behavior is that he wants to
divorce all the people from the Movement so he can sell all holdings
world wide and take the money and give it to his family in India.
That's it. Simple.

> ---Why don't people consider this obvious factoid?

I believe trinity posted something similar to that idea,
I hope you wrong but i can see why it becomes a familiar pattern.