--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> --Well, because you don't read or think about our posts but just
respond to your own inner dialogue you wouldn't see how Maharishi
destroying the Western parts of the movement will destroy business
and make them all take a loss which can be used as a tax write off
before he entirely dismantles his Western holdings to ship it all
East. Moreover, since he obviously still would want a market for his
products he still wants some movement here, but he wants it
privatized and run for rich people who are willing to pay high prices
for his objets d'illume.

Though I'm sure that our eternal devotees would not admit it,
connecting the dots , the gloomy picture you are painting seems valid
and make sense.
it's saddens me to think that it all comes to that materialism and
power issues.
The question still remains is it the final picture or is it just a
temporary one until the
larger picture takes place. any bets...