On May 16, 2005, at 1:11 PM, Llundrub wrote:

In any case, you can't take it with you. I'm sure that was Maharishi's real meaning, you can't take it with you so give it to me. Yes, you feel better now yes? Yes. Veddy veddy good. Please go sit in the dome now 7 hours a day yes? Yes.  Pashu.

Maybe not a nice as a pashu, probably worse. Alain Danielou, who was a sishya of Swami Karpatri (the "Shankaracharya-maker")--who was a student of Swami Brahmanandi Saraswati--was made to always sit in the back of the room with the untouchables. While Swami Karpatri did teach to all castes, he still closely observed caste divisions. All foreigners are "untouchables".