Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Kaplan Money
on 5/17/05 5:52 AM, Llundrub at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

------Sorry Bob for lombasting you. It's fairly clear to me now that you're just sort of crochety, but maybe not much more whacked than that. Too late to start over and dall that. That's ok. I'm sorry. I'll never lay into you again. It's just sort of meaningless anyway, and makes me seem like a jerk.

I went to a concert in Des Moines last week with a guy who used to work with Bob in Avon Park. He said Bob has a very wry sense of humor. Reportedly some guy died and Bob’s comment was something like, “Oh well, we didn’t need him anyway.” In context, my friend said it was pretty funny.