Wonderful remembrance, thanks for sharing it.

Yes I loved visiting Bali as a child. We would stay up late watching
the performance of scenes from the Ramayana in the village we stayed
near (this was pre-TV days there). Something about the monkey-god,
can't remember much more of the play except the masks, the gamelan
music, and the feeling of community coupled with excitement in the
Balinese night. Also ate duck eggs and sweet rice cakes there for the
first time.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ------My wife and I honeymooned in Bali which we loved. We visited
all the temples there. And we had a priest at Besaikih do a puja for
our happiness. This was before I went Buddhist. However on the flight
home it was Saka Dawa, which means the full moon, and the flight goes
all night for like fourteen hours straight. The time we left was the
full moon, and it was full all night on the airplane, and since we
were going west the moon had just started being full when we got back,
and all in all it seemed liked the moon was full for three or so
nights. Strange synchronicities come about through a rotation of ones
reference point. Partners are one of the strongest synchronicities of
all. It's nice when things line up ;)