> We'll you fulfilled Cliff's prediction, to no one's surprise.

*********

This attitude you are expressing is because you and Cliff are similar
minds. When your crazy father shouted abuse all night long, he would
have been offended and uncomprehending if anybody told him that he was
being abusive and stupid.

I pointed out to Cliff that he was being abusive and stupid -- he's no
more likely to understand that than you are, but it's the psychological
reality behind the lunk-headed insistence that dishing out abuse can't
be replied to.

Bob