Title: Template
May 18, 2005 - Judge Not

Take a vicarious walk in the early morning.  Smell the air's freshness.  Look at the damp stones covered with new moss, and Spring.... Now consider another scene.  A dusty room, a disordered desk covered with a rubber stamp and pad, a wrinkled paper bag, a sharpened-away pencil and worn eraser....  Who is to say that either of these scenes is to be preferred over the other?  Who is to say that one is better than the other?  They are both within the Awareness of the Identity being  I.  To say that one scene is good and the other not as good is to give them a power they didn't have before the judgment -
the power to alter feeling.

William Samuel
A Guide to Awareness and Tranquility

Are you able to stand on the shore, gaze over the ocean and distinguish one drop of water in the sea from another?  Neither are you able to judge one thing, one person, one event from another.  To believe otherwise is to continue to deceive yourself with your own illusion.

Carson's Commentary

Was this message forwarded to you?
The Daily Inspiration e-mail is free.
To Subscribe - Click Here

Hi Bert and Christina,

I found your web site when I was looking up Thaddeus Golas who wrote The Lazy Man's Guide to Enlightenment. You had a quote from his book and there was a page with a picture of the cover and a little about his life. You said that he had written his book during his university years at Columbia which was around 1948. I knew Thaddeus and lived with him in The Yellow Submarine on Belcher Street in San Francisco when he was writing that book which was more like 1969-70.

I just wanted to make this correction because I think accuracy is important.   Anyway, I signed up to receive your daily inspirations and look forward to them. Very nice web site.

Sincerely,

Patrice Hanson

PS - My name is in the dedication of the book.

Sonoma, California, United States

Please feel free to forward The Daily Inspiration to a friend - and...
don't forget to check out our new web site
http://www.your-inner-peace.com

Bert & Christina Carson
FuturePoint Communication
6868 Moores Mill Road
Huntsville, Alabama  35811  USA
1-256-682-6511
e-mail: Bert [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Christina [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe from The Daily Inspiration Mailing List - click here