--Thank you for the last post; this is a way of understanding that
is always based in consciousness; and at this major turning point in
human history, it is wise to withhold judgement, in that things are
changing so quickly in so many ways, all of this action, is
unfathomible.
All everyone wants to do, is bring a better time for all of us;
tired of life-time after life-time, of the same old sh_t,
now is the time, finally, for a shift that is taking hold.
It's time to get behind the feeling that things are shifting, for
our hopes to manifest;
and that is an earth, which is in more accord with the will of
heaven, however heaven chooses to express, on earth.
Up until now, people have said the prayer, "TO DO THY WILL",but
lacked the technology and knowledge of Unity. so they just remained
words.
Now, finally it is manifesting. Jai Guru Dev.

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I remember these events well. Do you recall if the Movement had
> anything to do with the peaceful transition in South Africa from
> Apartheid to the election of Nelson Mandela, former enemy of the
> state (probably the most surprising of all)?
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lupidus108"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Through all his activities Maharishi has backed the egos of
> > dictators; Haile Selasse, Peron, Shah of Persiah, Marcos, among
> > others. And to my knowledge the transition to a different
> government
> > was peacefull.
> >
> > I was in Teheran when everybody expected a civial war; even the
> > embassies shut down and left town. Nothing happened, The Shah
just
> > quietly slipped out of the country and died some time later.
> >
> > I was in Manilla when Maharishi put fullpage ads in the
newspapers
> > praising Marcos. We praised him in his Palace with lights and
> words.
> > His ego was certainly puffed upp; but something remarable
> happened;
> > when the people of the streets, in hundreds of thousands,
reached
> the
> > bridge leading to the Presidential Palace, Marcos was in a
meeting
> > with his top general who strongly suggested to gun them down; I
am
> > ready, give me the yes. Marcos said no.
> >
> > Hours later he quietly slipped out of the country and died some
> time
> > later.
> >
> > The critisism of Maharishi by younger souls, here and elsewere,
is
> > understandable since knowledge is structured in consciousness.
It