> I clicked the FFL "Members" link, then did a search
> for "off_world_beings". It came back saying that
> there is no such
> member.

I believe the yahoo IDs that do not show up after a
search are just the ones who have kept their email
addresses hidden from the moderators. If you were
receiving ffl posts at the anonymousff email address,
you could easily spot them because their email
addresses appear as "no_reply", as in

"anonymousff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

off_world is a no_reply.

--- anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I clicked the FFL "Members" link, then did a search
> for "off_world_beings". It came back saying that
> there is no such
> member. For that matter, I can type in lots of other
> members' names
> and get the same result, though it works sometimes.
> The new Yahoo
> member search appears broken. On the other hand, the
> old ability to
> jump to a letter of the alphabet and search
> sequentially from there
> was taken away. So now it's impractical to find
> anyone in the 900+
> haystack.
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
> off_world_beings
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > Check my profile pic. before you do too much
> analyzing. It would
> be
> > > dangerous waters for an analyst to roam into our
> mental arena. Ask
> > > Dr. Pete. He's never been the same since I
> arrived. He's still
> just
> > > as luvable though.
> > >

> To subscribe, send a message to: