wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bbrigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, johnlasher20002000
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > Maharishi's fatwah.
> > >

> > > Quite true but he may have had a joytish done which indicates
problems
> > > for the UK and jumped on it to build creability.
> >
> > **********
> >
> > I think he could have picked any of many candidate countries, but
> > settled on an island country of considerable size and world
influence
> > (as Bush's lapdog).
>

> Maybe Great Britain was picked because of how it would affect the
> Indian psyche and marketing TM in India.
>
> JohnY

*********

Mebbe. Former colonial masters and all that, interesting to see how
it works out. MMY has made it clear that he sees a Vedic India
leading the world:

In his press conference of 13Apr2005 at mou.org, Maharishi said
that "As Indian national consciousness rises in coherence -- which is
the basis of invincibility for the nation—then world consciousness
will rise in coherence —which is the basis of permanent world
peace...One sun rises, but its innumerable rays spread light
everywhere...So it's natural for the influence of coherence to spread
from India to the whole world."