probably just the experience of the vehicle traveling over a
smoother road vs a rougher road previously.

...though I tend to agree with Vaj when he talks about the mantra
being successively transcended through many levels; like a parfait,
sometimes it is fruit and other times whipped cream.

If you are doing it correctly, the level of effort/effortlessness
remains consistent, though the subjective experience manifests as
more or less clear. Which you then associate with more or less
effort.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"