Yeah, I think it's alright. Sticks and stones.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 8:59 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Purushas in Lebanon

So you think its ok and normal (sane) to go around calling someone
a 'coward' for no other reason than I call myself off-world-beings
and you call yourself llundrub and he calls himself mdixon ....all
of which are completely meaningless and annonymous to me.

You encourage him to go around calling people a coward for which he
has no good reason (plus he is pissed off about Bush being such a
strategic retard)
You think its normal and and right to go around calling people a
coward for no reason Llundrub? Is that what you think?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I don't understand why you let some message board get you so
worked up.

> I think what we respond to is that you sometimes fail to even read
the messages that you respond to or you would know that MDixon is
British.

> But we all know who we are here pretty much.
>
> If you can't trust others then others will not trust you.
>
> I think it's pretty clear though that you're a

and
>   yahoo blocks the message, so I used a fake spelling. But you are
too
>   prejudiced for that to even cross you fundamentalist Buddha
devoid
>   mind.
>
>   I am the only real Bhuddist here.
>   You are joke.
>   You are the one that clearly needs counselling.
>

>   , "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   > I mean writing the word fucker like fvcker is a case of
serious
>   self denial. I wish counseling had some value ir I would
recommend
>   it.  Maybe more asanas?
immediately
>   to work
>   >   out your rage issues. Else, you should be committed to a
locked-
>   down
>   >   institution. You know its true. Seek intensive therapy or
commit
>   your
>   >   self before you hurt someone.
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >   To subscribe, send a message to:
>   >   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   >
>   >   Or go to:
>   >   and click 'Join This Group!'
>   >
>   >
>   >
----
>   >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   >
>   >     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms