> on 5/21/05 9:52 PM, off_world_beings at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > Most of the salebale facilities were probably bought with donations
> > from Brits for the British TM movement.
>
> Right ho. So do any Brits reading this care to comment on the current
> sentiment regarding the movement they have created being liquidated
and the
> proceeds being sent to India without their consent? I wouldn't find this
> slightly disturbing if I were fully convinced the money was actually
going
> to be used for pundits.

....and all this is because only 84% of the country
refused to support Blair.

Hi everyone! I learned TM in England in the mid seventies, and
did the sidhis in the late seventies.

Certainly, our coherence is pretty rock bottom, but that has much
to do with the fact that the teaching rate now is approximately nil;
almost no weekend courses, SCI or siddhi courses are happening.

This did not use to be case. In the seventies, prices were fair and
new people were pouring through the doors. They went on to help run
their centres, to do SCI, sidhis and/or weekend courses.

Whatever was so wrong with this?

It is the sky high rates that have made so many of us embarrassed to
talk about the best technique on the planet. And these rates are the
responsiblity of our National leaders.

....who are all Maharishi appointees.

Uns.