My suspicion is that most people here have a gut feeling that groups
of people thinking in a certain way or meditating together in a
certain way do have an effect on the planet. I think that the real
gripe arrises from people being tired of the TMO playing fast and
loose with the data to substantiate their claims. After a while even
the most supportive of people start to weary of the smiley face
presentation of almost but not quite proven science as fact. In the
scientific community almost is not even close and credibility is
easily lost. Sometimes it seems that public relations is the TMO's
greatest enemy.(understatement?)

Rick Carlstrom

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "George DeForest"