> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > On May 22, 2005, at 1:31 PM, Ingegerd wrote:
> >
> > > In the 70ths the Movement told us that 1 % had learned TM in Israel
> > > and Canada. Whar happened to the 1% effect?
> >
> > And some parts of Canada had over 1%. Canada IMO is a sattvic
> > country--certainly compared to the US. Inner spirituality in general
> is
> > very prevalent there, cities are spotless, etc.
>
> Canada is a racist country on the verge of splitting up.  How sattvic
> is that?
>
> But for the grace of the United States
No truth to that. Nothing owed to the United States. US is a bully in
trade as in everything else. Was when LBJ grabbed Pearson by the
lapels and shoved him against a wall, and is to this day. We need to
disengage from the US as much as is concievable and as fast as
possible. You are teetering on the verge of bankruptcy and your
irresponsibility would take us down with you.
does Canada enjoy the standard