--I think of it, not so much that God abandoned us,
but rather, that we  have free will,
and always the choice of following God's will,
 or the will of the ego.
In Mr. Trumps case, he has made a religion,
of following the voice of the ego,
as the voice of the ego is pounded more and more by the media.
The sad part, is, how much this is glorified, in our world.

Like Bob Dylan said: "You can serve the devil, or you can serve the
Lord, but you're gonna have to serve somebody..."

                      - In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,