> on 5/24/05 8:24 PM, anonymousff at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > COMMENT
> > Right from the beginning days of the movement, it
> > was fascinating to watch how some (not by any means
> > ALL of them) of the governors
> > in charge of running centres seemed to have no ability
> > or confidence in making decisions of their
> > own.  Every minute decision had to be verified with
> > Maharishi.  This constant "running to the Master"
> > must surely have convinced Maharishi that we truly are
> > a very weak minded bunch.
>

> Maharishi required this in most cases. For example, one time in
Arosa,
> Switzerland Maharishi had assigned me the project of correlating the
> constitutions of the world's nations with the scientific research
on TM. He
> had also said my mother could come to Switzerland. So the day my
mother's
> plane was to arrive, I planned to go early and visit the Zurich
library to
> photocopy the constitutions. The finance lady wouldn't give me
money for the
> photocopying unless Maharishi approved it and my trip. So I asked
him and he
> did. Anyway, that's the level of detail he was always involved in.

Actually, Rick, this anecdote of yours proves exactly what the
anonymous poster was saying. Can you imagine an executive of a
business wanting some idiot running to him for approval of petty
stuff like photocopying fees? The TMO has always attracted a lot of
people who are not self-sufficient, commune bait, who do everything
possible to gum up the works -- who doesn't have a horror story about
dealing with the zombies at the Capital?. It's only a very tiny brain
like yours that imagines that this is what MMY wants, much as you
imagine all of MMY's social escapades...