I have had some private posts from TM-Teachers who teach outside the
TMO and also a lot of questions from TM-Teachers that want to teach,
but have some fear - if it is wrong or not. "Will the students have
good experiences if I teach outside the TMO" "What about the Puja -
can I use the picture of Guru Dev". Guilt about the money and all
sorts of things. I try to support the best I can.
It seems that a network of Independent TM-Teachers is growing in
Europe - not fast - but steady. I really hope that more and more TM-
Teachers will free themselves from the stressfull situation caused by
the TMO - and do what they most of all want - to initiate.
Ingegerd

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, mike scozzari