From: "geneticrejuvenation" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed May 25, 2005  7:49 pm
Subject: BAPTISM OF WATER, THEN FIRE!

The answers to your questions are in the messages and files, but I
will comment. In Hermetic Science, we are devoted to many True
Masters. Principally among them are Jesus and Buddha. We have elected
to study their teachings and to carry them out, rather than worship
anything. The Truth is, they taught that they did not wish to be
worshipped. Also, there were to be no rituals. Food and drink, as at
the "Last Supper", was to be only a "remembrance" of Jesus and his
teaching about: "You must eat my body and drink my blood...", which
we now know to be a similitude for the "Marriage Supper of the Lamb
of God" or Rasa Tantra.

Rituals are monuments to the idiocy of man, since they do no good.
Worshipping people, names, and forms, like rituals, are all
idolatrous. Needless to say, you can do whatever you want. Without
bearing the burden of wrath from those who might disagree, I should
think that this thing we call God is best understood by direct
perception. One must choose between an outer or an inner concept of
the Divinity. Is it to be subjective or objective? In the West, it
was an object outside us, which being forced outside, could never be
attained within.

In the east, among Yogis, Brahman was known to be a Manifestation
which must come from within - The Subjective God of Direct Perception
from Within Us, which could be attained. The Eastern concept of One-
ness with God, is considered heresy in the West. So we must decide
between a God which we keep outside with the dog, or a God which we
invite inside for Deep Communion. St. Paul said: "The GREAT MYSTERY
IS CHRIST WITHIN US". Jesus said: "The Kingdom of Heaven (God?) is
within you", and "The second coming of the Son of Man will be from
WITHIN".

The Constitution of the United States of America, guarantees Freedom
of Religion, so that no "whorehouse puta" can enslave you to what you
think is an erroneous concept. As a catholic once told me: "I
disagree with your theology, but I would fight to the death for our
mutual right to religious Freedom". Since he had more troops than I,
I was very grateful for the protection, and I also defend the right
of other religions to "call it the way they see it". Hermetic Science
is for but a few. As Jesus said: "Wide is the highway to destruction,
and narrow is the alley to Salvation".

In my humble opinion, God is best understood as Salvation from
Suffering. Jesus once cured a man of a disease and declared: "Your
sins are forgiven". They asked him how could he forgive another's
sins. Jesus answered: "His disease is cured". A wise man once
said: "Christ never saved anyone. CHRIST IS SALVATION" - not an outer
therapist, but an inner therapy. In this Inner Light, I conclude that
to be "Born Again of bioplasma and Holy Spirit" is the Holy Spirit,
or Kundalini Fire, or the "Resurrection", mentioned so often by
Mohammed in the Koran, and this is the Allah Within - the Inner
Jihad - the Divine Transformation. Jai Om. - Sw. Tantrasangha