> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > ***snip***
> >
> > > And how is it that we did not succeed??!!!!  Why isn't TM as
> middle
> > > class, natural, and extensively accepted as yoga, natural foods
> and
> > > joggong? Do you sometimes feel that you woke up in the wrong
> > > alternative universe?  And in the right one, the world plan
> worked, TM
> > > centers are as ubiquitous as starbucks, its common for most
> corporate
> > > meetings and school lectures to begin with a group med to clear
> the
> > > air and minds, and TM teachers make as much as airline pilots (a
> Jerry
> > > Jarvis prediction -- taken as gospel by many) (back in the day
> that
> > > airlines were flourishing and being a pilot was a status job).
> >
> > The World Plan was abandoned for things much wierder, and less
> practical?
> >
> > JohnY
>
> World Plan?
>
> There have been SO many of them that I can't remember which is which.
>
> Every 6 months or so a new grandiose plan is rolled out.  The latest
> is the 3,000 Peace Palaces for the WORLD.  Someone wrote on this
> forum several weeks ago that instead of going for the whole world,
> why not announce 5 or 6 Peace Palaces, achieve those and THEN go
> from there.
>
> Baby steps, please.

I agree.
I meant the early to mid 70's World Plan - Regional centers for
residence courses and training teachers. I find the idea of a $3
million palace bizzare and unnecessary. If there ever are any new
people who start TM  in the West they will look to the practical
benefits of TM not the orientation of the building that they watch
video's in. The whole Peace Palace idea may appeal to Indians and
maybe that's who it's really aimed at.... I think that the whole 'mall
and millionaires' branding idea is just a way to plunder the remaining
true believers and maybe build up some more real estate along the way
. I can't see any way that alienating your base of income and support
is good thing unless you really don't plan on doing buisness there and
 with them anymore.

JohnY