.

>> believe it or not, even Ringo is
>> back to it regularly.
>
> Vaj wrote:
>
> Can you provide a source? Otherwise
> into the Maharishi sleeps only 2-4
> hours bin...

vaj, its true...reported by Ringo himself in
this interview in SAGA magazine last fall:

http://www.ringostarr.com/news/saga_nov04.html
"He also relaxes by using a skill he learned during his time as a Beatle:
Transcendental Meditation, the mind-calming technique they were taught on
their celebrated trip to India in 1968. Back then, Ringo seemed the least
keen, returning to the UK after a fortnight, while his colleagues' stay
stretched into months; these days, however, he sounds newly enthusiastic.

"Even if I've not meditated for months, I can do it," he says. "It's
something I do a lot more now than I have been over the last 15 years. "For
me, meditation is a break from thinking. The benefits to me are quietening
my mind and soul down. At the end of a day, I can end up just totally wacky,
because I've made mountains out of molehills. With meditation, I can keep
them as molehills."

"Then the camera crew start to call him - but before I take my leave, one
recent event demands a mention. In July this year, echoing one of The
Beatles' most fondly-loved songs, Ringo turned 64..."

http://www.ringostarr.com/news/saga_nov04.html