The TM-Teachers was approved by MMY to teach TM to other people.
Why is it good - I can only speak for my self. TM is good - from my
experience as a TM-Teacher - teaching thousands of people. I do not say
that everybody has had great experiences. After I became an Independent
TM-Teacher I am following-up the students more than before - and most
of them has really good experiences - physical and psycologic. Some
people need more than TM to resolve their problems - that is a fact -.
But the TM is a very good tool to be strong enough to face problems and
work with them.
Ingegerd