______________________________________
Message: 9
   Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 12:23:24 -0500
   From: "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Ideas for independent teachers

Excellent Logan. Maharishi is like the TM mantra which
having gone to
finer and finer levels, of an admixture of the
discursive and purely
cognitive minds must now himself be transcended. I
would guess that the
last shed skin of the snake will be the most colorful
one. And it is good
thinking of yours to wish to keep the snake itself
alive, rather than
get stuck worshipping some skin.