--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, scienceofabundance
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "uns_tressor"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > By the way, who owns the Dome? Is it going to be sold for
> > housing or indoor tennis courts? Can a sale be opposed?
> >
> > Uns.
>
> Most (possibly all at this stage) of the academies in the UK
> (Mentmore, Roydon Hall, etc) have been sold off already and TM-
owned
> TM centers about to be sold off.  Not clear what will happen at
Skem -
>  much too early to say, but the Dome there is not worth much by
MMY's
> expensive standards.  And again, my perception is that MMY has
moved
> on - Skem is not on his mind now - people can continue to do group
> program (they have been told that "Your private life is up to
you")-
> and it is up to the group what happens next.
>
> The feeling is more of bereavement (our leader has dropped us, we
are
> on our own),>>>

Hey, tell them to all join this
http://www.tm-meditation.co.uk/index1.htm

They can probably increase TM initiations tenfold within a month
with some newly fired teachers who have been kicked out of the nest,
and must now fly on their own. ITS TIME TO ROCK AND ROLL  ! ! !
WOOOHOOOOOO ! !
(If I was a teacher I'd do it immediately, but I'm not a teacher and
I'll never live in rainy old Britain again )