--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lupidus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > his
> > >
> > > How do you know this for certain ?
> >
> > Read it in an article shortly after his death.
>
> Written by whom ? Do you belive in everything you read ?
> According to my information only family was present.

*********

In the movie "Miami Blues," a Hare Krishna airport solicitor is killed
there, and his compatriots sit around him whispering the names of
Krishna as he dies, as it is thought in Vedic culture that the last
thought that passes through one's mind is what determines the next
birth: if you're eaten by a shark, the thought of that shark so
dominates your awareness that you are born as a shark.