<<<It's true and really M.'s private sex or non-sex life is really no-
ones business. >>>

Absolutely.

<<I always thought that him dropping the title (Brahmachari)
was good enough. I think he was being honest in doing so. >>>

He never dropped it, for it is not a title, it is a state.
On Larry King Live in recent times, Larry asked a question about if
Maharishi was ever married or anything, and Maharish said something
like ""No, I am a brahamcharya....how do you say?... a monk...I am a
monk.""
And that was good enough for Larry.