It doesn't take a genius nor a saint to witness the load of himsa in the
edited and/or pseudo dialog.

 *I want every person to be complete in themselves.  **Your himsa has no
place in my mission.*

*"I will help all beings in every way I can promptly." *
* *
*"I will not inflict pain or misfortune on anyone through my thoughts, words
or deeds." *

--

Flourishingly,

Dharma Mitra

    Helping you "Say It With Panache!"

Because, how you say it can be, and often is,
   as important as what you want to convey,
      and what you have to say is
         very important to you.

http://PROUT-Ananlysis-Synthesis.latest-info.com

   Copywriting - Editing - Publishing - Publicity

I want every person to be complete in themselves.  Your himsa has no place
in my mission.

Of all that anyone leading or teaching has to convey, the most valuable
thing to cultivate and convey to others is a moral conscience. Only such
persons deserve to lead others, in any capacity. Anything less is a menace
to society.