In a message dated 9/24/07 9:44:12 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> He  sure was a cute *little devil* wasn't he? Was this the
> verse that says  "the rocks shall cry out, there's a Jew
> behind me, come and kill  him"?

Was *which* the verse??

The Koran is in Arabic, actually,  which I don't
speak, so I was just appreciating the music of
the  recitation. Any religion that can come up
with something that  extaordinarily beautiful has
to have something going for  it.

However, what you quote is a hadith; it's not
from the  Koran.

And while much has been made on right-wing Web
sites of this  hadith, moderate Muslims interpret
it to refer not to Jews generally but  rather to
specific Jews who have committed violent acts
against  Muslims.

Would *violent acts against Muslims* include Zionists establishing a  Zionist
state?