<snip rest of rant>

> My point to you was your insistance that everyone should teach for
> free, and your criticism of Maharishi's methods. You have a chance
> now to actually think it through.

As do you.  Please read my other post about your claim
about my 'insistence' above and do some thinking of your
own.  The 'insistence' is in your head, dude.  I was
merely presenting Another Possibility.  YOU saw it
as 'insistence.'

> Good luck with teaching TM on your own by the way, I have nothing
> against it, and I think it is good.  You assume a lot in your readin
> of my posts.

I don't teach TM.  Wouldn't even consider it, for many
reasons.  When I teach meditation, I teach other tech-
niques I have learned in the 25+ years since I had any
real contact with TM and the TMO.

Unc